Welcome to Laughing Stock Vineyards
Our estate winery vineyard is home to all the Bordeaux grape varieties (Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Malbec & Petit Verdot) that are included in our flagship wine, Portfolio.
In the investment industry, you aren’t really taken seriously as a money manager until you can post 10 year performance numbers.
Portfolio, our flagship Bordeaux style blend has now achieved that status. For the past decade and beyond, Portfolio has routinely won top accolades from wine competitions and wine critics alike.
Explore how, over the last decade plus, we have built the winery to create this wine.
- LFNG Growth Chart – Starting with 1 ton of grapes in a garage in White Rock, compare our growth curve and milestones versus the performance of the TSX stock exchange.
- How is Your Portfolio Performing – See how the wine has evolved including:
- Vintage Review – Which years were good growing years? Which were more challenging?
- Portfolio Review – How has the winemaking approach and the blend changed over time?
- Vertical Media Reviews of Laughing Stock’s Past 10 years+
For vineyard map and more details – visit here or take a video tour.
Laughing Stock Vineyards Hours of Operation
We are closed for the season, re-opening March 2021.