Your Penticton Experience Awaits
Come and stay in our newly renovated resort, just steps from Okanagan Lake and downtown Penticton.
Located on Lakeshore Drive, Kettle Valley Beach Resort is perfect for couples, families and friends looking for a great BC summer vacation.
We have access to bikes, kayaks and wine tours, along with our great tapas restaurant, Sociale Enoteca Ristorante and picnic style take out lunches.
Did we mention wine? Enjoy our beautiful wineries in the surrounding Okanagan area with fabulous restaurants, breweries and cafes.
Kettle Valley Beach Resort Snowbird/Long Term Stays
The newly renovated Kettle Valley Beach Resort is steps from Okanagan beach, less than 1000m from the Penticton Recreation Centre, Events Centre and Casino, and downtown shopping. Apex Mountain Resort and Nickel Plate Nordic Centre is 35 mins from town. Enjoy the numerous restaurants at your doorstep including Socialē Enoteca Ristorante with a wine/tapas bar and coffee bar, located on-site.
- Dates Available: October 1, 2022 – April 30, 2023
- Monthly Rates Starting at $1,200 – Daily rates from $40/night in a 1 Queen Suite; $50/night in a 2 Queen Suite
- Kitchen/Kitchenette Units: Yes
- Pet Friendly: Yes, select rooms, at $200 deposit per pet with pre-approval
- Housekeeping: Yes – We will be refreshing towels and linens once per week. Optional cleaning available at $50/hour
- Amenities: Air Conditioning and Heating, Free Wi-Fi, Cable TV, Pet Friendly (select rooms), One- and Two-Bedroom Units with Kitchen (stove, fridge, microwave, toaster, electrical kettle)
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Maker
- Free Wi-Fi
- Kitchen/Kitchenette Units
- Open Year Round
- Pool (Outdoor)