Fruit Stands, Farms & Markets
From early April, markets and roadside stands start springing to life in Penticton and throughout the valley. Each one bursting with fresh fruits and veggies plucked straight from local farms and orchards.
Click here to download a list of local U-Pick and Fruit Stands
Beginning in April you will find markets opening throughout the valley, all bursting with fresh fruit, veggies and home baked goods. Browse the market with friends, take in live entertainment or splurge on a locally crafted item.
- Every Saturday from April to October (8:30AM – 1:00PM) on the 100th block of Main Street, Penticton.
- You will find farm fresh vegetables and fruits, eggs, honey, baking, preserves and handmade crafts – all grown or produced in the South Okanagan. The vendors proudly make, bake or grow everything they bring to the market and also host a selection of local liquor vendors each week.
- Every Saturday from May to September (8:30AM – 1:30PM) spanning multiple blocks in the downtown core.
- The market is the biggest of its kind in the Okanagan with hundreds of vendors featuring handmade goods including clothing, food, jewelry, collectables, antiques, furniture as well as live music and entertainment.
- Every Wednesday mid June to early September (4:00PM – 7:00PM) at Manitou Park, Naramata.
- Enjoy the best locally grown, crafted or produced art, baked goods, garden delicacies as well as a place to come enjoy music, performers or just hang out with your friends, neighbours and be part of the scene.
Summerland Rotary Sunday Market
- Every Sunday from mid June to mid September (9:00AM – 1:00PM) on Main Street, Summerland.
- The Main Street of Summerland provides a quaint backdrop for the Summerland Sunday Market. Farmers, artists, crafters and food vendors fill over 50 stalls with the bounty of Summerland and the Okanagan Valley. The live entertainment paired with great food vendors and wineries makes this bustling market a special destination.