Welcome to Hotel Penticton, One of the Best Places to Stay in Penticton, BC!
Welcome to Hotel Penticton, Ascend Hotel Collection ® We offer fine Penticton, BC accommodations right next to the Penticton Trade and Convention Centre, the South Okanagan Events Centre, and are just two blocks from the Okanagan waterfront.
There are plenty of fun things to do on Okanagan Beach, including boat rentals, fishing, sunbathing, and perhaps even searching for the legendary lake monster Ogopogo.
The area is rich with world-class wineries just a short drive away, including Poplar Grove and Bench 1775. Penticton’s BC Ale trail starts just down the road and leads you to seven local breweries within minutes from each other. The South Okanagan is known for it’s famous “South Okanagan Golf Trail”, consisting of 7 world class golf courses within 50km of our hotel.
Winter travelers will enjoy exploring the Penticton’s array of cross-country ski trails, fat biking, and visiting Apex Mountain Resort, featuring 79 runs ranging from beginner to Black Diamond.
If you’re travelling with children, they’ll love a fun-filled day at LocoLanding Adventure Park, featuring fun activities like go-karts, bumper boats, and mini golf.
- Outside of select events* times we are not taking booking deposits this year. (*Events currently requiring 1 night room and tax at time of booking: Ironman, Jazzfest/dragonboat, August long weekend)
- Any deposit is fully refundable if we receive cancellation 2 days before expected arrival
- Free cancellation for all other reservations up to 4 pm 2 days before expected arrival. ** If subject of Public Health Order, fees will be waived
- Subject to negotiated deposits, standard 20% deposit required 60 days before group arrival
- Full refund if group cancelled 14 days prior to arrival, or if group event cancelled due to Public Health order or restrictions
- Accessible Rooms
- Air Conditioning
- BBQ Area
- Coffee Maker
- Coin Operated Laundry
- Fitness Room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pet Friendly
- Pool (Indoor)