Our beer is handcrafted in Penticton, using natural ingredients and no added preservatives. Our brewery tours are a casual and fun way to go behind-the-scenes and see just how crazy we are about great craft beer.
Our brewery is a serious operation. We built it from the ground up to give our brewmasters and guests the best spot in town to make and drink craft beer. Steps from the beach and a short drive from the ski hill, we’re the place to be for oven-fired pizza, fresh salads and of course, a great selection of beer.
The heart of Bad Tattoo lives in our brewery. Interested in seeing how our amazing beers are produced? Reserve a spot on our brewery tour and watch the magic unfold by calling us at 250-493-8686. Tours are available Monday to Friday from 11am with the last tour starting at 4pm.
WHAT YOU’LL SEE ON THE TOUR:
- 108 ton Grain Silo that holds our base pilsen malt along with all of the specialty malts that help create the different kinds of beer.
- Boiler room with a 500,000 BTU capacity
- Hot and cold liquor tanks that hold 8000L each
- Grist mill that cracks the malt so we can access the sugars.
- Specialty designed 20 HL 3 vessel Brewhouse
- Our heat exchanger that cools boiling wort from 97 degrees Celsius down to 14 degrees Celsius at 100L/min
- Tank farm that consists of 13 separate fermenters for a total capacity of 64,000 L of beer.
- Our Centrifuge.
- 5 Bright tanks that holds our finished beer ready to package
- 2 bottling lines that we use to bottle 355ml glass bottles and 650ml bottles
- Keg washer and keg fillers
- Tap room keg fridge and hop fridge
- Our Giant walk in fridge with the finished product.