During these unprecedented times, we have seen many changes to the wine industry and other parts of our everyday lives. Since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, it has always been our position to follow the advice of the professionals who work with our local health authority for the best way to care for the safety of our guests and our family. Following their advice, we have made changes to the way we operate our winery for our mutual protection. Although there are a few protocols that may feel different, the genuine care for our guests and personal wine experience at Nighthawk Vineyards will continue to be our top priority. Below are some of the things you can expect to see differently when visiting the winery:
• Our tasting room will be limited to a maximum of 6 people. We will be able to have group tastings of up to 6 guests, or 2 groups of 2 at a time in the wine shop. We encourage you to book a reservation to ensure that you do not experience any kind of wait time.
• To practice social distancing, we are following the mandate of the Provincial Health Officer of British Columbia in keeping groups of winery guests to a minimum of 2 meters apart, including our outdoor patio space.
• We have added hand sanitizer stations at the wine tasting counter, and if you prefer that our team wear a mask while serving you, we will be happy to do so.
• We have reviewed and increased our sanitation protocols for all high touch-points within the winery and restrooms.
• Guests who may have been in contact with someone experiencing symptoms similar to Covid-19 or feel ill themselves, will not be allowed to visit the winery at this time.
These are critical measures to assist with preventing the spread of Covid-19. We are all in this together, and look forward to welcoming you back to Nighthawk Vineyards in a safe and secure way.
Nighthawk Vineyards is a boutique family farm gate winery, overlooking the scenic Green Lake valley above Okanagan Falls. It is truly a magical destination, with a distinctive terroir that contributes to some of the finest grape growing conditions.
You can visit Nighthawk Vineyards online at www.nighthawkvineyards.com or in person at 2735 Green Lake Road, Okanagan Falls, British Columbia, phone 250-497-8874.
- Wine Tasting Shop
- Scenic Picnic Area and Patio
- Homemade Preserves
- Charcuterie Platters and Pairings
- Special Events
Nighthawk Vineyards Hours:
Closed for the season. Re-opening April 2, 2021
For purchases and to schedule pick up, please call 250-497-8874 or 250-300-9161.
Through the passion of Christy and Daniel Bibby, Nighthawk Vineyards has evolved into an exclusive award-winning winery, offering exceptional hand crafted wines and a personal experience that keeps wine lovers coming back.