A Great Gift For That Wine Lover On Your List
Our gift certificates are a great gift that people love!
Why rush around from store to store when all you need is right here. The perfect gift for the wine lover is here. Give a gift of a full tour of the Naramata Bench, Summerland’s Bottleneck Drive, Okanagan Falls or any one of our listed wine tours and create memories that will live as long as the best of wines! You pick the tour and they can pick the date.
We have new policies and procedures to keep our guests safe CLICK HERE to read our COVID plan.
Okanagan Penticton Wine Tours
We believe every wine experience has a great story to tell. We want to share that story. Graduate to a better experience!
Grape Escapes is the premier wine tour company of choice in the South Okanagan as documented by our guests and peers.
- 2019 LUX Life Magazine Best Okanagan Country Wine Tour Operator
- 2019/2018 TripAdvisor Hall of Fame Inductee
- 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award
2018 Luxury Travel Guide Wine Tour Company of the Year Award
2016 Luxury Travel Guide Global Wine Specialist of the Year Award
2015 Penticton Business Excellence Hospitality / Tourism Business of the Year Award
2015 All Nations Trust Aboriginal Tourism Business of the Year Award
2013 Okanagan Life Magazine Best of the Okanagan Readers’ Choice Award
2012 Chamber of Commerce New Business of the Year Award
We treat every client like you are our only client, and this impeccable personal relationship, service, and experience is what stands us apart from the rest. The result – exceptional service with our luxury tours at a reasonable price.
South Okanagan Wine Tours: Naramata Bench wineries, Okanagan Falls wineries, Summerland wineries, Oliver wineries, Osoyoos wineries, Similkameen wineries, Penticton wine tours
Trip Protection Policy:
All tours cancelled within 30 days are non-refundable if purchased without Trip Protection. We can offer a non-expiring tour credit.
All tours without the Trip Protection and cancelled more than 30 days from the tour departure date are fully refundable minus a $50 administration fee per booking.
All tours booked with Trip Protection are fully refundable up to 48 hours of departure due to any of the following reasons shown below and have provided the evidence requested below. Please also read the General Conditions of Refund.
General Conditions of Refund:
- Any reason for a refund must not be foreseeable at the time you made the booking.
- We do not refund if you made your booking by mistake, do not show up or it is no longer wanted.
- You must make all arrangements to attend the booking, including arranging any necessary travel or documents, and allowing suitable travel time.
- You will be asked to provide supporting evidence at your own expense, and a copy of the booking.
We may consider other Emergency Circumstances at our discretion.