Pow Wow Between the Lakes
- Fri • August 17, 2018 • 7:00 PM
- Sat • August 18, 2018 • 1:00 PM
- Sat • August 18, 2018 • 7:00 PM
- Sun • August 19, 2018 • 1:00 PM
- Event Cost: $5 per day or $10 weekend pass (Children under 10 are free!)
- Event PDF: Download
The Four Seasons Cultural Society would like to invite you to be a part of the biggest First Nations cultural event in the South Okanagan – the Pow Wow Between The Lakes, a celebration of the culture and traditions of the Syilx (Okanagan) people. The three-day competition will run from August 17-19 at the Outma Sqilx’w Cultural School on the Penticton Indian Band Reserve overlooking both Skaha Lake and Okanagan Lake. Everyone is welcome!