Fall Harvest Getaway at Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa
Fall 2022 Okanagan vacation at Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa
Fall in Summerland, BC means the days are still warm but the nights cool off. It lends perfectly to Fall Harvest season where apples, pumpkins, and squash are bountiful and calls for celebration!
Traipse off with your picnic lunch and guide maps to enjoy a Summerland cidery tour, brewery tour, and distillery tour. You’ll love the South Okanagan’s breathtaking autumn colours and more relaxed pace in the fall.
Fall Harvest Getaway Package includes:
- One-night luxury suite accommodation
- A self-drive tour of Summerland Wineries, Distilleries, Breweries
- Summerland Sweets gift pack in your room upon arrival
- To-go Bistro picnic lunch for two
- Area maps and driving guide
Even though the business of summer is gone, Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa still has all our guests’ favourite amenities available year round:
- the gourmet SWR Bistro
- swim and soak: the heated outdoor pool is open into late September and hot tubs are open year round
- fitness studio
- on site restaurant – Shaughnessy’s Cove
- on site Day Spa – iKhaya Day Spa
- complimentary cruiser bikes available to borrow
Local South Okanagan events can definitely keep you busy on your vacation. While planning your stay, consider taking in a concert, festival, health and wellness event, or gallery showing. Then, come back to your comfortable luxury suite. Enjoy a cup of morning coffee or a glass of wine in the evening on your private patio or balcony. Upgrade to a lake view for optimal views. You’ll also be able to curl up by your in suite fireplace with popcorn and a movie to end the night.