Create a Silk Scarf; SIP & DIP Workshop at Noble Ridge Winery
- Sun • June 26, 2022 • 10:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Sun • July 24, 2022 • 10:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Sun • August 28, 2022 • 10:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Sun • September 18, 2022 • 10:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Sun • October 23, 2022 • 10:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Sun • November 20, 2022 • 10:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- See All Events
Join Colour Drop Design at Noble Ridge Winery for a 2 hour silk scarf workshop.
Come and make your own water marbled silk scarf!
Colour Drop Design brings the beautiful, ancient art of water marbling to the 21st century by inviting you to be the artist.
Each workshop begins with a demonstration.
Next, each artist chooses their colours and floats paint one drop at a time on the surface of the water.
Using marbling combs, rakes, or stylus the artist creates the design of their liking.
“If you can sprinkle cheese on a pizza, or write your name with a pencil you can make magic with us!”
Choose one of our three workshop time blocks:
Tickets include all supplies to make your silk scarf and a glass of wine from Noble Ridge Winery.
If you are looking for information about a private or group session please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can check out our website at www.colourdropdesign.com.