Summerland is home to more than a dozen boutique wineries, all in close proximity to each other and connected by a system of scenic roads called the Bottleneck Drive. This makes Summerland ideal for wine tours.
OKANAGAN WINE TOUR PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- Two nights luxury hotel suite accommodation
- 5 hour wine tour of Bottleneck Drive or Naramata Bench wineries (see choices below)
- Wine tastings at each location
- Gourmet lunch at one of the wineries or area restaurant (see options below)
- Shuttle transportation with Top Cat Tours (12 passenger bus – pick up & drop at Summerland Resort)
Bottleneck Drive Winery Tour of 5 wineries (choice of: Thornhaven, Dirty Laundry, Evolve Cellars, 8th Generation and BC’s first winery Sumac Ridge Estate), a menu style gourmet lunch at Zia’s StonehouseNaramata Bench Wine Tour of 5 wineries (choice of: Hillside Estates, Therapy, Township 7, Ruby Blues, Lake Breeze, Elephant Island, Nichole), a menu style gourmet lunch at Ambrosia Restaurant at the Heritage Inn, Hillside Winery or Bench 1775 winery.
October 2018 from $300/night for two adults, and wine touring | from $305/night for Naramata Tour