The world’s most unique hockey experience will be back in Penticton for Labour Day Weekend 2018! The rink, hotel, and best beach in BC are all within walking distance, so make sure to bring some shorts and sunscreen!
Arrive on a Friday night for the party, get drafted to a team, and make lots of new friends throughout the evening. If your new team drinks quickly, wake up later on Saturday and play 3 games of average hockey at best. If you weren’t drinking quickly enough, well, you may need to get up a little earlier to do the same! Finish your hockey games and then head to the beach!
On Sunday, it is all for real. Play your last game to find out which championship you are going to play for — will it be A or B? The team that gels the fastest usually plays the best together to go for the A, and the team that has the most fun usually plays for the B. Don’t worry, no one cares how well you play hockey, but they do care how well you represent in the dressing room!
Every Player Receives:
- 2 nights accommodation in Penticton (you can also choose our “no hotel” option!)
- Friday night Draft Party – only the best night of your life!
- Five games (3 round robin + 2 playoff)
- Every teams makes to a championship game
- One-of-a-kind new jersey, pants and hockey socks to keep – don’t miss out, it is unique to Penticton!