Naramata Bench Wine & Picnic Tour with Grape Escapes & The Bench Market
The Naramata Bench is one of our most popular wine tour destination and home to 40 wineries. Located near Penticton on some of the best agricultural land in Canada, these wineries are situated above sweeping sand cliffs that rise from Okanagan Lake, with vineyards that gently slope up to the mountains behind -hence the name “The Naramata Bench.” Orchards have spread out on the Naramata Bench since the late 1800’s as this was a major fruit growing area, and over the years it has become home to world-class vineyards and wineries. Beautiful weather, incredible scenery, and award-winning wines!
- Exclusive visit to the BC Wine Centre and our Wine 101 (with wine of course)
- Visits to 5 Naramata Bench wineries
- Complimentary delicious charcuterie and bottled water
- 3 Course Gourmet Picnic Lunch created by The Bench Market
- Pick up and drop off at any Penticton address
- Professional, knowledgeable wine trained guides
- Scheduled lunch break (choose either a winery bistro or select our 3 course gourmet picnic)
- Luxurious, comfortable, air conditioned tour vehicles
This tour begins at 10:00 AM daily. Tour length approximately 5.5 hours.
Cost: $135 per person + 5% GST