$189/person – minimum of 4 people
Currently Hoodoo Adventure Company is offering private adventures with your bubble (household/social circle).
If you don’t see a date or time that works for you for this experience, you have less people, or you are willing to book a “non-private” tour, please contact us at .
We will do our best to make your adventure happen!
A guided cycling and distillery tour
On this guided cycle tour, you’ll shuttle to the world renowned Kettle Valley Rail Trail above Okanagan Lake. The picturesque vistas will stick in your mind as you roll along and experience the creative engineering of our pioneers. This section is considered the jewel of the KVR. You’ll finish your ride with a light seasonal picnic amongst the vineyards before setting off on a chauffeured distillery and brewery tour.
It is the responsibility of the Participant to read and understand our Booking and Cancellation Policies and assure that their entire party is aware and understands the Policies as well. By ticking the box upon booking your activity you are confirming that you “Agree to these terms and conditions”. All Policies are available on our website, alternatively please call us if you have any questions or concerns. This tour must be booked a minimum 48 hours in advance to book this tour online. If less than 48 hours call us at 250-492-3888 and we will do our best to make it happen!
Due to the current Covid-19 situation, to ensure sustainability as we get through these challenging times, we are more limited on certain resources than usual as we work diligently to ensure the safety of our community. For this reason, our tour offerings are more limited this 2020 season for both scheduling and group sizes, but we always want to help, so please reach out any time and we will do our best to help.
Please see below for our latest Covid-19 updates.
- Must be 19+
- Tasting Fees NOT INCLUDED
- Tasting fees range: Free – $10 per person
- Tasting fees waived with purchase
- Minimum of 2 people required to run this tour.
- Understanding of Covid-19 Policies and Procedures: www.hoodooadventures.ca/covid-19
- Understanding of booking/cancellation policy for “Standard Tours and Skills Courses”: www.hoodooadventures.ca/PDFs/All-Cancellation-Policies%20with%20Covid-19%20Updates.pdf
- All clients are required to wear masks during shuttling.
- Bike rentals
- Light seasonal picnic
- Local spirits, beers & area information
- 25 min shuttle from Hoodoo Adventures to trailhead.
- Qualified guide
- Approx. 1.5 hour relaxing bike ride
- 2 premium distilleries, 1-2 (depending on time) premium breweries via shuttle
- 2 distilleries, 1 brewery via shuttle
What To Bring:
- Sun protection (sunglasses, hat, sunscreen)
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Closed toe shoes
- ID & wallet for breweries and distilleries