Hoodoo Adventure Co – Kayak / Wine & Cheese Private Tour
$645 for 4-6 people
$745 for 7-8 people
Currently we are offering private adventures with your bubble (household/social circle). If you don’t see a date or time that works for you for this experience, you have less people, or you are willing to book a “non-private” tour, please contact us at .
We will do our best to make your adventure happen!
Awarded the 3rd best kayak experience in Canada by Readers Digest!
Soak up the beauty of the Okanagan Lake as you learn about the area and local wine industry from the seat of your kayak. Your adventure will start on the shores of Penticton, lead you to a delicious local fruit and cheese picnic pre-packed safely for each individual from our local market, and finish with a leisurely chauffeured tour of premium boutique wineries along Naramata Bench.
It is the responsibility of the Participant to read and understand our Booking and Cancellation Policies and assure that their entire party is aware and understands the Policies as well. By ticking the box upon booking your activity you are confirming that you “Agree to these terms and conditions”. All Policies are available on our website, alternatively please call us if you have any questions or concerns. This tour must be booked a minimum 48 hours in advance to book this tour online. If less than 48 hours call us at 250-492-3888 and we will do our best to make it happen! Due to the current Covid-19 situation, to ensure sustainability as we get through these challenging times, we are more limited on certain resources than usual as we work diligently to ensure the safety of our community. For this reason, our tour offerings are more limited this 2020 season for both scheduling and group sizes, but we always want to help, so please reach out any time and we will do our best to help. Please see below for our latest Covid-19 updates.
- Must be 19+
- Tasting Fees NOT INCLUDED
- Tasting fees range Free – $10 per person
- Tasting fees waived with purchase
- Minimum of 2 people required to run this tour
- Understanding of Covid-19 Policies and Procedures: www.hoodooadventures.ca/covid-19
- Understanding of booking/cancellation policy for “Standard Tours and Skills Courses”: www.hoodooadventures.ca/PDFs/All-Cancellation-Policies%20with%20Covid-19%20Updates.pdf
- All clients are required to wear masks during shuttling.
- Local wines & area information
- Kayak and all safety equipment
- Qualified guide
- Approx. 1.5-hour relaxing paddle
- 3 premium boutique wineries via shuttle
What To Bring:
- Sun protection (sunglasses, hat, sunscreen)
- Weather appropriate clothing and footwear
- Small towel
- Change of clothing (incase you get wet!)
- ID & wallet for wineries