Robbie Burns Night 2023 with Penticton Scottish Festival
“We’ll tak a cup o’ kindness yet, For auld lang syne. And surely ye’ll be your pint stowp! And surely I’ll be mine!”
Join us on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at the Penticton Lakeside Resort for an evening of poetry, music, dancing, and cheer!
👉 Doors open at 4:30 pm, Entertainment starts at 5:30 pm, Dinner starts around 6:00 pm.
👉 Admission: Adults (12+) $70 / Children (4-11) $25 / Table of Ten $625 (this special price only available until January 7th!). Children younger than 4 years old have free admission.
👉 Dinner Menu: Traditional roast beef dinner (vegetarian option available)
– Mixed green salad with two dressings
– Seasonal roasted vegetables
– Mashed potatoes
– Mashed turnips
– Baron of beef with horseradish on the side
– Whiskey sauce
– Assorted dessert squares
– Coffee and tea
Vale United Pipe Band
Emily McDonald School of Highland Dance
Naramata Scottish Country Dancers
Castilla Irish Dancers
- Penticton Lakeside Resort
- 21 Lakeshore Drive W, Penticton, British Columbia, V2A 7M5
- Penticton Scottish Festival
- View Website