Peak Challenge at Apex Mountain Resort
This trail running race covers either 1 or 3 stunning peaks of beautiful Apex Mountain.
The one peak course covers approximately 11.5kms of trail with 622 meters of elevation gain. The 3 peaks cover 31.5kms and over 1000 meters of elevation gain!
From village to dirt road, single track to lakes, ridges and amazing mountain views, this event has it all.
Starting from Apex Mountain Village, follow the course marked for the ‘Green Grind Trail’.
Starting at Apex Resort Village, follow the course marked for Riordan, Beaconsfield and the Apex Proper.
Both courses will be flagged. Aid stations will be provided at each peak where you will collect a bracelet to prove you reached the peak!
What you need to know – Mandatory & Recommended equipment
-The Aid Stations will have chips, gummies and fruit as well as water and hydration (electrolytes).
– The distances to each aid station will be posted shortly.
– It is mandatory that each racer has either a bottle, flask or bladder with a minimum capacity of 375ml.
– There is plenty of water on the course to cool off if needed. If you were to use that water for drinking, a filter would be appropriate.
– Poles and Bear spray are recommended but not mandatory
– Registration/Bib pick up is located at The Artisan’s Den at Apex Resort Village.
Registration between 7:20am & 7:50am
Start Time: 8am
Registration between 8:15am and 8:50am
Start Time: 9am
Fees: One Peak $55, 3 peak $75
Include: The race entry, swag item, chance to win prizes
Prizes: 1 & 3 Peaks men/women 1st, 2nd, 3rd place
Swag draw prize chances for all!