Metal Clay Pendant Making, Bronze at Speckled Row Studio
Dive into the magical world of metal clay! You will learn the basics of bronze metal clay and how to use it to create your very own custom pendant. You will be introduced to a variety of techniques including imprinting, freehand engraving and mold making.
– 2.5 hour class | 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
– Two Saturday evening class dates available. Choose from either February 12th 2022 or March 12th 2022
– All supplies included including bronze metal clay, chain and jewelry findings. We only use 14 karat gold fill and sterling silver chain and findings. Our chain is a high quality curb chain
Includes fine finishing, firing, polishing and assembly. Bronze metal clay fires to a solid piece of bronze. It finishes a shiny gold color. Similar to 14 karat gold.
– You will create one pendant using the provided amount of bronze metal clay. Additional clay can be purchased from the studio
– Limit of 10 students per session
– Tea and coffee included