Drinkwater at Landmark Cinema
- Fri • October 14, 2022 • 3:30 PM - 10:30 PM
- Sat • October 15, 2022 • 3:30 PM - 10:30 PM
- Sun • October 16, 2022 • 3:30 PM - 10:30 PM
- Mon • October 17, 2022 • 3:30 PM - 10:30 PM
- Tue • October 18, 2022 • 3:30 PM - 10:30 PM
- Wed • October 19, 2022 • 3:30 PM - 10:30 PM
- Thu • October 20, 2022 • 3:30 PM - 10:30 PM
- See All Events
In small-town British Columbia, Canada, awkward teen Mike Drinkwater has trouble fitting in. He gets bullied by his wealthy school jock rival, and his offbeat father spends more time trying to not to get caught defrauding the government than paying attention to his son. Things take a turn when a girl named Wallace from the United States moves in next door. Wallace tries to help Mike be a little less awkward at school while pushing him to train for an annual cross-country race, while Mike shows Wallace the ropes of living in small-town British Columbia, Canada.
Daniel Doheny and Louriza Tronco star alongside Eric McCormack (Will & Grace) in the Penticton-based coming-of-age movie Drinkwater, that was shot here over 16 days during 2020 featuring iconic Penticton locations like Munson Mountain, the S.S. Sicamous, and even our local Tim Hortons.
You can purchase your ticket online for showtime at Landmark Cinemas until October 20th, 2022.
- Landmark 7 Cinema
- 250 Winnipeg Street, Penticton, , V2A 5M3