Clean Energy Expo at the Penticton Lakeside Resort
The 2022 “Clean Energy Expo” at the Penticton Lakeside Resort and Conference Centre, Saturday, October 1st from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Learn about FortisBC and City of Penticton home energy upgrade programs that include loans and cash-back rebates.
Did you know you can get a free on-line home energy assessment?
Meet suppliers and installers of home energy retrofits including heat pump and solar energy systems. Learn about geothermal heating and cooling systems. Check out electric bike and car dealers.
Sit behind the wheel of a variety of electric vehicles (EVs) on display in the hotel parkade and chat with electric vehicle owners about their experience.
Explore how you can electrify your travel, housing, business, and recreation.
Experts from clean energy fields will share their knowledge on how to make changes in transportation, housing, and lifestyle.
Take in the free talks offered every 30 minutes.
- Landon Aldridge, Skyfire Energy, The Future of Solar.
- Tami Rothery & Peter Robinson, Community Energy Association, Community Climate Action Plans – why they matter.
- Noura Seifelnasr, Properate, Free on line home energy audits.
- PlugIn BC, The Benefits of EVs in the Okanagan.
- Carol Suhan, FortisBC, Make your home energy efficient and use rebates to help you do it.
- David Kassian, City of Penticton, Home Energy Loan Program.
- Gilles LeSage, Total Home Solutions, What to expect in a home energy audit.
- Canadian Aerothermal Is a heat pump right for your home?
- Draydan Power, FortisBC, EV Charging and Our Electric Grid.
- Chris Allen. Landform Architecture Our journey to a carbon neutral home.