Our craft distillery is open by appointment.
CLICK HERE to book your appointment or call 250-493-0180
Maple Leaf Spirits has craft distilled hand-sanitizer available for $20 per litre, incl. tax. We sell it in various sizes of white bottles, or in this beautiful blue 300 ml pump bottle (for $12.50).
If you want to save money, you are welcome to bring your own container to be filled here.
Our craft spirits are also available to ORDER ONLINE
Welcome to Maple Leaf Spirits
Pioneers in Craft Distilling in Penticton, BC since 2005, Jörg and Anette Engel are proud to offer award winning spirits, fruit brandies and liqueurs, handcrafted from Okanagan grown fruit, grapes and wine. Numerous awards have been won at Sip Northwest Spirits Competition and Canadian Artisan Spirits Competition.
Master distiller Jörg crafts fine spirits following European traditions like Kirsch, Grappa, Pear Williams. Guests taste a fine V.S.O.P. brandy, the “Lady of the Cask,” reminiscent of Cognac. Several fruit liqueurs celebrate fresh sun ripened Okanagan fruit, and are great as a lovely sweet treat or to enhance your dessert or cocktail. All products are gluten free, suitable in vegan diet and free of sulphur. The Engel family invites you to visit their tasting room and to enjoy the view overlooking the Naramata Bench. Maple Leaf Spirits is located on the Naramata Bench.
Products hand crafted at Maple Leaf Spirits:
- “Lady of the Cask”, award winning wine brandy distilled and aged in French Oak Barrels, to be enjoyed like a fine Cognac
- Pear Williams, digestive spirit, apres-ski drink
- Kirsch – cherry spirit, fruit brandy used for traditional Black Forest Cake, Cheese Fondue and Christmas baking
- Aged Italian Prune, like Slibovitz, plum spirit
- Wild Apple brandy, apple brandy aged in Whisky barrels, digestif for all who love traditional Calvados.
- Skinny Pinot Noir, for friends of a classic Grappa, digestif after a Mediterranean style dinner
- Maple Liqueur, great in Canadian themed desserts or cocktails.
- Cherry Liqueur, Penticton summer treat, great on ice or with dark chocolate
- Pear Liqueur, for desserts or neat
- Peach Liqueur: fruity and seductive, tastes like summer in the South Okanagan
- and more!