Located in the sunny Okanagan Valley, the HI Penticton Hostel is close to the town’s cafés, shops and nightlife and only three blocks from the sandy shores of Okanagan Beach. The Okanagan is famous for hot, sunny weather, beautiful lakes and mountains, and festivals such as the Okanagan Wine Festival – the hostel even organizes winery tours. Winter brings champagne powder for skiing and riding.
- Government-issued photo ID is required to check in.
- Children under the age of must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Unaccompanied children under the age of 18 can be accommodated only with a letter from a parent or legal guardian providing permission for the child’s unsupervised stay.
- Children under the age of 5 are unable to be accommodated in shared dormitories
- Children under the age of 5 stay free.
- Children under the age of qualify for a discount on the advertised price at check-in.
- Membership can be purchased on arrival at hostel.
- Rates quoted assume guests are members of Hostelling International or a National Youth Hostel Association.
- Pets are not permitted in the hostel.
- Additional tax is payable at check-in.
- Prices and product availability is as accurate as possible but may be subject to change during checkout
- Open Year Round