No matter the time of year, there is always something happening in Penticton. Home to over 30 annual major events and festivals, there is a variety to experience from cultural showcases, world-class sporting events, beer and wine festivals, live entertainment, seasonal fairs and so much more. Check out the events list below.
Spectra & City of Penticton Presents: Family Day
Join the Spectra and The City of Penticton’s 3rd annual Family Day event on Monday, February 17th from 11:00AM to 2:00PM.
This year, it’s bigger AND better! Here’s what’s happening:
• All-Day Toonie Pool Admission at the Penticton Community Centre
• IGA Penticton BBQ by donation* on the SOEC plaza
• Skate with the Penticton VEES at the Okanagan Hockey Group Training Centre, presented by IGA Penticton
• Meet Vees’ new mascot, HARVEE
• Family skate at the SOEC
• Photo Booth by Okanagan PHOTOSTAR
• Fun & Games on the SOEC plaza, provided by Recreation Penticton, EZ Rock Penticton, 97.1 SUNFM and Kinash Realty Group
• Complimentary hot chocolate and coffee provided by Starbucks Penticton.
$2.00 skate rentals will be available at the SOEC. Students (18 and under) are required to wear a helmet on the ice. Helmets will not be available to rent. Kids (12 and under) are required to be accompanied by an adult/guardian.
*all proceeds from the BBQ will go to supporting the Penticton Minor Hockey Association PMHA
We gratefully acknowledge the financial support of the Province of British Columbia and the Government of Canada.