No matter the time of year, there is always something happening in Penticton. Home to over 30 annual major events and festivals, there is a variety to experience from cultural showcases, world-class sporting events, beer and wine festivals, live entertainment, seasonal fairs and so much more. Check out the events list below.
Outdoor Movie Nights on the Barley Mill Patio
- Thu • July 14, 2022 • 9:30 PM
- Thu • July 21, 2022 • 9:30 PM
- Thu • July 28, 2022 • 9:30 PM
- Thu • August 4, 2022 • 9:30 PM
- Thu • August 11, 2022 • 9:30 PM
- Thu • August 18, 2022 • 9:30 PM
- See All Events
On select Thursdays in July and August, you can enjoy Summer Movie Nights on the Barley Mill Patio!
July titles are listed below:
- Thursday, July 14th – Grease Sing-A-Long
- Thursday, July 21st – The original Nightmare on Elm Street (with Johnny Depp)
- Thursday, July 28th – Bohemian Rhapsody
August titles are TBA!
Minimum $10 Donation to the BGC Okanagan (who encourage and empower children and youth, and help them set a path for success.
Limited tickets may be available at the door.
Full Menu, Beverages and Popcorn available.
Serving staff will be circulating throughout the show.
Let’s watch some classics under the stars !