No matter the time of year, there is always something happening in Penticton. Home to over 30 annual major events and festivals, there is a variety to experience from cultural showcases, world-class sporting events, beer and wine festivals, live entertainment, seasonal fairs and so much more. Check out the events list below.
Okanagan Valley Miata Club's Topless Sun Run 2022
- Fri • May 27, 2022 • 12:00 AM
- Sat • May 28, 2022 • 12:00 AM
- Sun • May 29, 2022 • 12:00 AM
- Event Cost: $175.00
Topless Sun Run (TSR) 2022 is being held at the Penticton Lakeside Resort & Conference Centre and will run from Friday-Sunday, May 27th – 29th
Friday – Registration will be open 3:00pm – 5:00pm, with a social hour until 6:00, followed by a BBQ
Saturday – Breakfast, and then three runs to be held. Banquet in the evening
- Full day run to the southern valley, with lunch at the Fairview Mountain Golf Course in Oliver (not included in price)
- Half day run in the morning, going south of Penticton, clockwise and back up on Green Mountain Road
- Half day run in the afternoon, going to Summerland and then onto the Naramata Bench.
There will also be group photography opportunities on Naramata bench (Manitou Park) after the Saturday runs.
Sunday – Various exit runs will be held, details TBA.
During the Saturday evening banquet, there will be a raffle and a 50/50 draw. The proceeds will go to our chosen charity of the year, Penticton Search and Rescue (PENSAR).