Naramata Tailgate Party 2017 - SOLD OUT
- Sat • September 9, 2017 • 6:30 PM - 9:00 PM
- Event Cost: 125 (plus fees & tax)
Our twenty-eight member wineries of the Association are circling their trucks on September 9 for the Okanagan’s wine party of the season – the perennially sold-out Tailgate Party to be held this year at D’Angelo Estate Winery.
This is our “let our hair down, pop some corks and celebrate the harvest event” and is the wine and food event for wine enthusiasts to plan an Okanagan Fall weekend around. Canada’s 150th Anniversary is saluted in this year’s theme of “Back to Our Roots” – the festivities echoing local farming and tailgate traditions.
The wineries pouring this year are
Kettle Valley Winery
Van Westen Vineyards
Elephant Island Winery
Deep Roots Winery
Lake Breeze Vineyards
Moraine Estate Winery
Bench 1775 Winery
Black Widow Winery
Quidni Estate Winery
Ledlin Family Vineyards
D’Angelo Estate Winery
Red Rooster Winery
La Frenz Winery
Poplar Grove Winery
Three Sisters Winery
Misconduct Wine Co.
Upper Bench Estate Winery
Join us for a fabulous evening of wine, food, music, celebration and camaraderie as the sun sets over Okanagan Lake.
– Tickets online
– Tickets by phone at 1-800-656-0713 (Ask Operator for Naramata Tailgate Party 2017)
Fine Print and Disclaimers
– Must be 19 years or older for entry. No one under 19 (including infants) will be admitted.
– Dress is casual or farm wear if you dare.
– This event is outdoors in a farm field and will go ahead no matter what the weather so please wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
– Ticket sales are final and non-refundable. No tickets are available at the door.
– Note that dietary restrictions unfortunately cannot be accommodated due to the nature of the event.
– Foods at the event may contain seafood, shellfish, grains, fresh local produce, soya, nuts, dairy and any number of other yummy ingredients.
– Please be responsible about drinking and driving.
Free and Paid Shuttle Buses
There will be free shuttle buses from a specific pick-up point in both Penticton and Naramata included in your ticket.
You will have to register for these shuttles and once you buy your Tailgate Party ticket we will email you the information.