Virtual Kidney Walk 2020 - Penticton & South Okanagan
- Sat • June 13, 2020 • 9:00 AM
- Event Cost: By Donation
Our 12th Annual Kidney Walk raising funds for patient services, research and education.
About Walk The Block!
COVID-19 is top of mind with everyone right now and understandably so. At the Kidney Foundation, the health and safety of our kidney and transplant community is also our top priority. We are committed to doing our part and ensuring we follow the guidelines set out by the public health authorities. For more information on COVID-19 and kidney patients, please visit kidney.ca/COVID-19-How-to-Protect-Yourself
This year, Kidney Walk is going VIRTUAL across BC & Yukon, Alberta, the Territories, and Saskatchewan.
Participate on Sunday, June 7, 2020, to show our kidney and transplant community that we’ve got their backs!
What does this mean?
- Kidney patients need our support more than ever before. With growing economic and health-related uncertainties impacting kidney patients, we know the need for assistance will grow in the coming months.
- Fundraising is Critical. Our team is working hard to be innovative and continue to support our community by fundraising like never before. We are here to help you with tips and how we can leverage social media platforms to help get our community engaged. There is no other way, kidney patients are counting on us.
- We’ll Celebrate Online! Thanks to amazing, dedicated and passionate people like you, we know we will meet the challenges ahead of us. While we will not hold the Kidney Walk community celebations, the 2020 Kidney Walk will be a success. Follow us using @KidneyBCY on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for updates on the new Kidney Walk campaign
About This Walk
Walk for someone you love at the Kidney Walk and become part of Canada’s largest community event dedicated to raising funds for kidney research and programs that help support Canadians living with kidney disease.
- Raise $100 or more and receive a Kidney Walk t-shirt