Monster Trucks & Hit to Pass Invitational Weekend
- Sat • July 20, 2019 • 7:00 PM
- Sun • July 21, 2019 • 7:00 PM
- Event Cost: Adults $25.00, Youth/Senior $20.00, Kids (10 & under) Free
The 50th Anniversary Season is underway at Penticton Speedway!
This coming weekend they’ll have Monster Trucks hitting the track during 2 back-to-back nights of racing! Trucks will be crushing cars, doing wheelies, donuts, and more! PLUS a full night of racing action, including the crowd favourite Eve of Destruction on Sunday!
- Driver of “Roughneck” is Jason Court from Edson Alberta. It is a 1979 Ford with 540-cubic inch blown alcohol big block Chev with 2 speed glide, with 26” travel front suspension 30” rear travel.
- Driver of “Crude” is Jared Vogel from Vernon B.C. It is a 1956 Chevy with a 572 blown alcohol big block Chevy with 2 speed glide, same suspension.
2-day Hit-2-Pass Invitational featuring Roughneck & Crude Monster Truck Show
- July 20th and 21st / 7pm start time both nights
- Gates open at 6pm to view the trucks, meet the drivers and get autographs
- Sponsored by Penticton Toyota
- Hit-2-Pass drivers from the Okanagan, Lower Mainland, Vancouver Island – plus Alberta, Washington and more – competing for huge cash prizes!
- 1st place $1700, 2nd place $1200, 3rd place $700, 4th place $400, 5th place $300, 6th and down $200 each….
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
MONSTER TRUCKS plus Hornets, Streetstocks & Hit-2-Pass
MONSTER TRUCKS plus Hornets & Streetstocks plus Hit-2-Pass EVE OF DESTRUCTION boat and trailer race!
- Tickets at the gate
- KIDS 10 & UNDER FREE
- $25 for adults, $20 youth and senior, family passes available
- Full concession
- Free parking
Full schedule and more info at www.pentictonspeedway.com