Hello Summer - A Penticton Artwalk
- Thu • June 20, 2019 • 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Event Cost: Free
- Event PDF: Download
- Social Media:
11 Gallery openings in one night, all in downtown Penticton.
Tour the galleries all within minutes of each other.
Meet the artists and enjoy the summer evening. Mix and mingle, share stories and learn what inspires them.
Here is a list of the Galleries that will be participating in the Artwalk
- Art Up – Artist Studio, Gallery and Gift Bar 94 Ellis Street, Penticton.Shared
Studio space for artists. Doors are open for one day a week – on Saturdays
- The BeeLong Gallery + Studios 374 Main Street, Penticton
This space is the home of 5 Resident Artist Studios
- Cormier Art Studio 495 Vancouver Avenue, Penticton.
Steel Sculptures, Wall Art and Fused Glass. (Open Seasonally – 12 to 5pm).
- The Front Street Gallery 66 Front St, Penticton.
A boutique gallery. On the heart of Front Street since 2013.
- The Lloyd Gallery 18 Front St, Penticton.
Celebrating 35 years. The walls are covered in paintings, from floor to ceiling.
- Make Good – 612 Main Street, Penticton.
A team of local, professional designers and craftspeople who share tools, space, and knowledge.
- The Matheson and Grove Fine Art Gallery 205 Martin Street, Penticton
With a selection of Art and Studio spaces, plus live music.
- Mondo Creation – Art Incubator 221 Main Street, Penticton
Art Space designed to support new and emerging artists.
- The Penticton Art Gallery & Japanese Gardens 199 Marina Way, Penticton.
Art from both contemporary and historic artists, with regularly changing displays.
- PDCAC – 220 Manor Park Ave, Penticton
Home of the Penticton Potters Guild, the Academy of Music and the Penticton Arts Council too.
- Tumbleweed Gallery 452 Main Street, Penticton
An Artist Collective with 7 member artists.