Communal Table Dinners at Miradoro
The Communal Table brings together locals and visitors to celebrate regional food and wine, featuring fare that is local, rustic, simple, straightforward and seasonal.
Held at Miradoro Restaurant at Tinhorn Creek Vineyards at 6:30pm on Tuesdays from April to May and Oct to Dec.
Reservations required and available by phone or by email.
- Oct 31 – I Morti – Italian day of the dead feast – Celebrate the Italian Halloween, or All Souls Day, with a feast of traditional Italian dishes that honour the people we lost.
- Nov 7 – The Spanish Table with Chef Jefferson Alvarez – Chef Alvarez of Cocoa in Vancouver and Chef Jeff of Miradoro will create a menu of modern and classic Spanish dishes served tapas style.
- Nov 14 – The Cuisine of Piedmont – Influenced more by the cuisine of the courts of France, the cuisine of Piedmont is refined and rich, using more butter, milk and rice than pasta and olive oil.
- Nov 21 – Porchetta – Join us for a meal of Italian favourites based around the whole roasted stuffed pork belly.
- Nov 28 – Fermented Dining – explore the complex flavours that fermentation brings to our tables with this meal featuring everything from kimchi to yogurt, bread, cheese and salami.
- Dec 5 – Syrian Feast with Ahmad Al Lwisi – One of the young cooks in our kitchen recently came with his family to Canada from Syria. Join us for dinner where Ahmad shares his country’s rich culinary heritage with us.
- Dec 12 – Salt Roasted Local Arctic Char – For this dinner we will build a menu around beautiful locally raised arctic char encrusted in spruce scented salt.
- Dec 19 – Christmas in Spain – Get together with friends, neighbours and new friends, for a traditional Spanish Christmas feast.