Colour Drop Design - Silk Scarf Workshop
Join us at Noble Ridge Winery for a 2 hour silk scarf workshop!
- 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
- 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm
- 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
We bring the beautiful, ancient art of water marbling to the 21st century by inviting you to be the artist. Come and make your own water marbled silk scarf and enjoy a glass of wine and wine tasting.
Each workshop starts off with a hands on demonstration. Each artist chooses their colours and floats the paint one drop at a time on the surface of the water, then uses marbling combs, rakes, or stylus to create the design of their liking. My husband likes to tease me that if you can put ketchup on a hotdog you can do this art!
ALL AGES WELCOME!
What are we doing to protect our guests at workshops?
- Mandatory hand sanitizer upon arrival
- Masks will be available, but not required
- Each work station will be sanitized in between guests
- We will allow time in between workshops to clean high touch areas
- Workshops will be groups of 6 to allow time to clean