2018 Vancouver Canucks Young Stars Classic
- Fri • September 7, 2018 • 4:00 PM
- Fri • September 7, 2018 • 7:30 PM
- Sat • September 8, 2018 • 6:00 PM
- Sun • September 9, 2018 • 2:00 PM
The Vancouver Canucks Young Stars Classic will return to the South Okanagan Events Centre in Penticton, BC through Friday, September 7th to Sunday, September 9th.
The Young Stars Classic features two games between the top prospects from the Winnipeg Jets and Vancouver Canucks as well as a two-game series between the University of British Columbia Thunderbirds and CIS Champion University of Alberta Golden Bears.
Canucks and Jets prospects expected to participate in the tournament include:
- Vancouver Canucks – Elias Pettersson, Jonathan Dahlen, Olli Juolevi, Adam Gaudette, Kole Lind, Michael DiPietro
- Winnipeg Jets – Kristian Vesalainen, Logan Stanley, Michael Spacek, Jansen Harkins, Luke Green, Mikhail Berdin
4-Game packages are $35* and Ice Level VIP packages are $155.00* and are on sale now. Single game tickets are $15.00* for the NHL games and $12.00* for the University games and will go on sale on Friday, August 10 at 10:00AM. Tickets are available for purchase online at ValleyFirstTix.com, by phone at 1-877-763-2849 or in person at the Valley First Box Office at the SOEC.
Ice Level VIP packages include:
- 4-game tournament ticket package
- seating in the VIP section (ice level) during all four games which include:
- a delicious VIP buffet snack bar during each game
- private cash bar
- complimentary event parking pass for the entire tournament
- an exclusive Canucks Young Stars snapback baseball cap
This year’s off-ice festivities include a Minor Hockey Day featuring a Party on the Plaza with games, food, music, entertainment, and skills development camps for BC minor hockey players.
Young Stars Classic Schedule**
|Game 1||UBC vs University of Alberta||Sept. 7||4:00 PM|
|Game 2||Vancouver vs. Winnipeg||Sept. 7||7:30 PM|
|Game 3||UBC vs University of Alberta||Sept. 8||6:00 PM|
|Game 4||Vancouver vs. Winnipeg||Sept. 9||2:00 PM|